Who doesn’t like chicken and rice! This is a great way of dealing with leftovers if you’ve cooked yourself some chicken and rice. All you need to do is throw the leftovers in a blender, add a few simple ingredients and bake in the oven.
Chicken & Rice All-in-One
6oz/200g cooked chicken (cooled)
6oz/200g cooked rice (cooled)
½ cup chicken stock (cooled)
2½ cups flour
- Puree the chicken, rice and stock
- Combine the puree, egg & flour and mix until smooth. Add more flour or water as necessary. You’re looking for a firm, dry-ish, malleable texture.
- Tip onto a floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Cut into shapes and place the shapes on a baking tray.
- Heat your oven to 350F/175C
- Bake for 30 minutes until hard.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. They will also freeze for up to 6 months.